Sunday, June 24, 2007

Women of the bible.

I need another favor.
I'm studying the bible for young women that had important roles in the scripture.
Of course your most common ones that I already have,

Mary Mother of Jesus and Miriam Sister of Moses and Aaron.
I know most of the women in the bible are all older and aren't really conducive to little girls.
I'm tryiong to point out in my class at Jr. Camp for the girls with the title, "You don't have to be a star, " that even though today they as young girls look at famous girls today and desire to be like them! But I'm wanting to show them that even in the bible there are famous (well known) girls who are also important. Actually more important more or less then those that they already inspire to be.

So any thoughts are welcome.

Anyways I better be getting back to work on the class. Just thought I'd for some other brains to help me out in this one.

Thanks Again!

~Denise~

1 comment:

Pam said...

Denise

Are you a counselor at camp or a CIT? I'm going to be a CIT at camp for the junior camp. I have a book of women of the bible I will look and see what I can find.