Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sunny Days

There is so much excitement in the air.
I feel reinstated in my life and its so refreshing!
Okay take away the fact that I've been sick since the day I got back.
And very tired, still don't feel like I've gotten the amount of sleep needed for the lack thereof that I didn't get at BTI.

I tell you I was in bed every night by at least midnight. Then I had to turn around and get up at 5:30! every morning! Yeah no wonder I kept falling asleep during class! lol.

Anyway. Can't talk long. I have to get ready for work. But I thought I'd drop in and say hi.
Nobody really reads my blog anyways. Right?

Song of the Day: He Still Loves Me - Fighting Temptations a.k.a Beyonce and Walter Williams Sr.

Mood: Still Tired

~D~

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Oh yes...I remember nearly falling asleep in class almost every day! It's not that the teachers were boring, because they weren't! You were just having so much fun the night before that you didn't go to sleep at the time you should so...you didn't get the sleep you needed! But it was worth it!!!

I love BTI! I hope and pray I get to go again soon!