Saturday, June 23, 2007

Went shopping!

Okay so what do you do when your boss has your ride (mom) scheduled from 9-5 and you 9-4?
You sit around that extra hour and do nothing! Well that's what I usually have to do. But this time Denise went shopping next door to Hobby Lobby! Stage is kinda pricey but they still have some nice stuff. I of course looked at the clearance racks. =)
and for 9.50 I find the cutest pair of black pants. With an adorable looking belt that came with.
I thought to myself, "Okay so I have these pants and the belt is cute but the pants just need something else!! What are they missing?" So I bought the pants right? Then I went back over to Hobby Lobby bought an iron on design and it looks so COOL!!!!!!!!!!
You have got to see this! LOOKY!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I like the pants really cute idea