Thursday, July 12, 2007

Quicky! VERY QUICK!

Okay so I have to get ready for work here in a couple minutes but I figured I'd post something so y'all know I ain't dead over here!
I have been so busy blogging hasn't been on my to do list ever.
Okay so we leave for convention tomorrow morning. I have yet to really take a slice into packing yet. I have so much to do!! AND my mom and I work today and she wants to go in an hour early! I was so angry! I wanted to sleep!
So this weekend is Regional Convention. 13,14, and 15.
Then Jr. camp is 16,17,18 and Sr. camp is 18-22.
But I won't be back until the 24!.
So I have to pack for all of this and go to work 8-4.
well mom is going to cut my hair this morning so i better go get in the shower so we have time.

Love you guys and see you in a week or two!

~Denise~

No comments: