Sunday, July 29, 2007

On the Move






Okay so here we go again.
Packing up once more.
Hopefully and prayerfully the last time.
We love it at our new house.
It is so pretty! I have Pictures too!

We have been appointed to Russellville, AR!
I've always wanted to live in Arkansas!
So I'm really excited!
We get the truck tomorrow evening.
So much to do and so little time to do it!
Any volunteers!??? Seriously! All we have is Me, mom, dad, and matthew to get the truck loaded!
I wish someone was available...

Okay so pictures right!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thats just some of the pictures. =)

Time for church! Tootles!

3 comments:

Vic said...

Denise,

Will you be coming to the General Assembly...I am looking for Christian young ladies ages 12-25 who can be there Thursday for practice at the lunch break for the Parade on Thursday evening...They will need to wear an ankle length white dress, flat white shoes/slippers and short white gloves...If you could I would appreciate it so much...

email address vicky4659@cox.net

Congratulations on your move...

Grace & Co said...

You're moving again?! Wow...

Grace & Co said...

How do you get your RockYou! corkboard on the side like that?? Help me! :)