Thursday, March 1, 2007

The first of March

It's the first day of March. February was just here. I'm still sick, and I guess it's just because of how the weather has been lately.
I can't write much, maybe I'll write more later this evening. We are fixing to leave for prayer meeting.
So what have I been up to lately?
I have been working, studying for my written test to get my learners, school, preparing for the big test for tech school, for the two year photography program. I can't wait! Ya'll please keep me in your prayers. I had to give up my very difficult position at the other Tech school, so dad could move and pastor the church here. It was the hardest class to get into as well! So I'm praying the Lord will help me do this. I want to have a successful career. I know hands on what it is to jump from home business to home business within a months time! And I hate it.
I don't know. I do know that I'm still planning on going to BTI and I know I really need it because I'm just drained. Once again it's just Matthew and I. I long to be around youth. But not just any youth. Youth that know and love the church, and God like I do that strive to do everything they can for him. All my life I've had my dad as my pastor ( nothing against dad of course) and as of recent my mom as my sunday school teacher ( again nothing against mom of course). But these are people I've been around all my life! I need a fresh break. Something I may never ever get until I'm moved out or married. =(
Sigh. I have to slip my shoes on. I'll write more tonight maybe.

Always and Forever,

~Denise~

No comments: