Monday, March 5, 2007

BTI!

Okay... so seriously... who's planning on being at BTI this year? I am!
I already have half of the money raised to go. Mom and dad will probably end up taking me to Alabama where from there I'll ride with Amanda Hart aka my sisters sister in law.
And we are "planning" on staying with someone there... but I can't say who because I don't want you to ask before I do! lol hehehe. I love ya but sorry. =) Okay anyways!

Does anybody know when we start getting the applications?
I figured they might put them on the Church web site but I looked and there wasn't anything to do with BTI at all. As far as I saw.
I hope some you get to go! I can't wait I'm so excited.

Tootles!

~Denise~

2 comments:

The Middle J said...

BTI apps are already out...check with your pastor... he should have gotten some in the mail other wise if you have contact with your overseer he to should have some by now and my guess they'll be one in the Evening Light this next issue.

I'll probably be attending either 4th or LPD this year as I've already graduated. What term will you be going to??

Denise said...

It will be first term. This is my first time to go "as a student" I've been around it so many times sat in the classes but not as an actual student. *sigh* I can't wait!