Wednesday, March 7, 2007

8:48 am and all is well!

Hi everyone! I'm up 30 minutes before I needed to be. So I figured I'd get on here and write about something... anything really. I'm just not too sure what that is as of yet.
I'm dieing to know how many of you are planning on going to BTI! But then again I have no idea who evens reads my blog anymore. I think I'm like that little pebble... you jump from one rock to another rock... and pass over the little ones. =( hehehe. That was kind of a quick illustration. =)
I give it too you though I rarely have been on here and my life isn't all that exciting as some of you.
Big things going on right now are,

What is my transportation going to be when I get to BTI?
or:
Is this something I'm going to get to do on my own, or do my parents have to be there?

Money really isn't an option I know that will be there.
Yeah I'll be kind of dissapointed if I don't get to go... but theres this guitar down in the corner of this page with my name all over it! =)
Whether I go to BTI or not that guitar is going to be mine. But I pray I do go. I just need a roommate who can drive both of us to and from BTI. Preferably someone my mom and dad both know and trust. *sigh*
There is someone I'm planning on staying with but If that doesn't work out I'm looking at "possibly" staying at the Douglas Inn.. or somewhere like that.
They are really nice. But if someone will double maybe even tripple with the room I'm looking at there are three beds... or could be if thats what you choose... and we could just split the cost.
So seriously planning ahead is like my cup of tea. I depend upon knowing ahead of time and planning for the future. =)
So please ya'll who are going to BTI do get ahold of me.

This is the floor plan of the room I'm looking at.
Theres a queen size sleeping sofa, and the two beds are also queen.
The image “http://www.douglasinn.com/images/kitchen_cl.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.This is the kitchen.
The image “http://www.douglasinn.com/images/living.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The living room.
The image “http://www.douglasinn.com/images/queens.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The bedroom.
So it's a pretty nice place. I've had family stay there for BTI before.
I've been talking to the guy about a room for BTI time.
So really if anyone is interested. Now I'm not for sure I'll make it to BTI yet... But planning ahead isn't bad. =) These are just some thoughts of mine being put out on the table. So get back with me.

~Denise~

No comments: