Friday, May 11, 2007

Todays the day.

I leave as soon as and no later then I get home from work at 4 today! AHHHHHHHHHH *runs around the living room* AHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm packed and ready to go. I THINK i have everything.
But We'll find out when we get there and need something now won't we? hehehe
Well let's see.
I'm ready for work, I'm packed, I have my lunch prepared for work today... What am I forgetting? Well I have the whole day to think about what else I need...
Cause I just know that there is something I'm forgetting!
I have my camera and I'll take pictures! I also have my cell phone so if you want to call and check on BTI go right ahead! Don't have my number? e-mail me. Don't have my e-mail... well... its my first and last name in lowercase @ yahoo.com! Don't know my last name? hahahaha well.... then I can't help you there my friend. =)

Okay well... mom has strictly given me two and only two guidelines to follow while at BTI.

1. Only Friendships... Don't start off a relationship with ANY guy. lol
2. Well I can't remember two... but One pretty much says enough for two. haha

A girl yesterday that I work with was checking out some snacks I bought for the trip and she said, "Where are going Denise?" I said, "Tennessee." She Said, "Oh to see your boyfriend?" Me, "No!" Her, "Your Fiancé ?" Me, "No Megan! I don't have time to get married, I'm already losing my mind."

Hahaha. =)

As I walked out the door, "Hahahaha *Smiles*"
Lol

Well Let's see I'm already ready to go which is pretty strange considering mom is usually always waiting on me.
Mom and I both work at Hobby Lobby.
She now is the department head of Fabrics.
And I am the Department Head over the Front Registers.
Yeppers.

I've been there for 6 months. And In January 2008 I'll qualify for the first Time Buyers Program... and will have had my job for a year. Which will put me in GREAT Shape when I go to get my Ford Fusion in January! AHHH *screams* lol

Any ways. I better end this before I think of something else to say! I have to go to work.

Tootles,

~DeNiSe~

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Sorry Sister Nadine, but if it's the Lord's timing Denise will come home with a guy! ;-) I was determined to only come home with lots of friendships.

I did come home with lots of friendships.

And a boyfriend.

Denise said...

Yeah I can only wish that would happen... but you know I've been praying about this subject a lot lately. And this past Sunday night at our opening service the Lord all he said to me was, "Just Listen"
I'm not sure what that's suppose to mean, but I've been listening closely you Him ever since and to people. So Maybe he has something for me.

Thanks for the comment! I feel like I've been abandoned over here!

I'm sitting in class right now. Actually class is about to start up again like in 15 minutes.
I designed First Terms Program for our service! It was so much fun!
Anyway I better go now.

Tootles!

~Denise~

Grace & Co said...

I need SOMEONE to take LOTS of pictures for me so I can see what's going on!

My computer has been a pain and I haven't been able to comment on anyone's Blog for a long, long time.