Monday, May 21, 2007

BTI UPDATE:

Greetings from Bible Training Institute.
I realize I haven't been keeping up with updates like I said I was going to, but you know, you get pretty tired.
Anyway. BTI has been wonderful. Actually I can't describe how great it has been.
The Lord, oh my goodness, he has just been blessing tremendously!

There are 10 people in first Term this year.
Let's see if I can name them all shall we?

Denise Branscum
Alan Mack
Chelsey Anders
Michael (Can't remember last name)
Eric Hogan
Justin Lott
Beau Cox
Maria Summersett
Beverly Byers
Katherine Stephens

Yeah, everyone seems to think we are the most quiet first term class in history.
Our reasoning on this is,

"We came to BTI to hear our teachers tell us what they know not what we know." -Alan Mack

or

"I'm here for a renewing of mind and spirit, not to mention I'm always quiet, and I just want to listen like I usually do any how." - Denise Branscum

And many other responses like these that I can't quite remember right off the top of my head.

But the bible does say to be slow to speak... so haha I guess that's what we are trying to follow.

We all did wonderful on our Mid-terms. We all made 100%
Oh man I have some stories about that but I'll tell them at a later time.
For now I'm going to go and check on some other stuff before class.

God Bless.
~Denise~

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I want to see pictures! :-)